Remember… our philosophy is laid back; our goal is HAVE FUN.
- the written music serves as a template or guideline.
- feel free to improvise.
- feel free to write you own part.
- feel free to memorize your music.
- if it’s too hard, play what you can.
- if it’s too easy, jazz it up.
Also remember… if I say we will do a song in the key of Concert F; that means the flute, guitar, keyboard will play in the key of F, and the trumpet, clarinet, and tenor sax will play in the key of G. Right?
I have most of these songs saved in a program that can easily transpose a copy to any key. So if you need it in a certain key, just let me know.
Songs for 2017 Parades
Music for flute, guitar, keyboard, etc.
Music for trumpet, clarinet, tenor sax, etc.